THIRD FRIDAY REPARATION
This is a brief summary of the full day program.
Our Lord said this prayer will console the Heart of Our Father and greatly diminish the coming chastisements if offered in reparation for the sins committed against the Eucharist and His Most Precious Blood in the world. You may shorten this program if needed. Each meditation is 12 minutes.
- Make a good Confession, if possible, or begin with an Act of Contrition*... (page 152)
- Meditation 1: The circumcision of Our Lord. (Read & Meditate 12 min: Gen 17: 9-14, Lev 12:3, Lk 2:21, Messages: 23 July 2003, 6 January 1997) Then pray Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- Rosary: For the conversion of sinners and renewal of the face of the earth. (page 19)
- Meditation 2: Jesus' sweat of blood in the Garden of Gethsemane. (Lk 22:39-44, Messages: 2 March 2000, 10 March 2003) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- Chaplet of the Precious Blood: For the forgiveness of sin and the grace of purity in the world. (page 32)
- Meditation 3: The scourging at the pillar. (Matt 27:24-26, Mark 15:8-15, John 18:29-40, John 19:1) Messages: 8 July 1990, 28 July 1999) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- The Roses of the Glorious Reign: For the reign of peace to come soon. (page 128)
- Meditation 4: The crowning with thorns. (John 19: 2-6, Mark 15:16-20, Matt 27:27-31, Messages: 9 July 1998, 31 December 1999) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- The Anguished Appeals: For the release of souls in Purgatory and the conversion of hardened sinners. (page 70)
- Meditation 5: The carrying of the cross. (Lk 23:26-32, John 19:13-17, Mark 15:21-23, Messages: 22 November 1999, 11 January 2002) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- Stations of the Cross: For the Pope, the needs of the Church in these her Calvary days and for any special needs.
- Meditation 6: The crucifixion. (John 19:17-30, Lk 23:32-49, Mark 15: 22-41, Matt
27: 33-60, Messages: 22 July 2000, 13 January 2002) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- Votive Mass of the Precious Blood: In atonement for all the sins committed against the Eucharist and the Precious Blood of Jesus in the world and for your intentions.
- Meditation 7: The piercing of the Sacred Side of Jesus. (John 19:31-37, Messages: 7 July 1998, 17 December 1999) Our Father*... Hail Mary*...
- Closing Prayer: Solemn Blessing of the Archangel Michael, if a priest is present (page 124) and departure in silence.
Precious Blood and water from the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, we adore You, save us and cleanse us. Amen. (28 April 1997)
| Printer Friendly Version